Free Ring Sizer
Free Ring Sizer
If you don't know your ring size, we will send you a free ring sizer tool (we charge a small fee to cover postage if bought alone, which is refunded when you order any ring or ring kit). The ring sizer allows you to get an accurate measurement before you purchase a ring or ring carving kit from us.
The tool is simple to use, and we recommend the following:
- Ensure you measure the right finger on the correct hand, as one hand can be slightly larger
- Measure your finger at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold
- Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is the end of the day when your finger size is at its most normal
- Relax your hand, place the sizer on your finger and pull. If the finger bulges on either side, it's too small so try the next size up. It needs to be snug but doesn't necessarily need to slide easily over your knuckle
- If your knuckle is bigger, take two measurements and choose a size in between. The ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
Using the chart below, you can find out your ring size by measuring the inside diammeter of an existing ring (don't include the thickness of the band). Magpiette uses the Australian / UK A-Z sizes below.
If you don't have an existing ring available or want to find the size of a different finger, you can order a free ring sizer from us here. The small postage fee is refunded when you buy any ring or ring carving kit from us.
All orders from Magpiette come with the jewellery designer's own packaging, then are beautifully presented in a Magpiette giftbox and tissue paper. A giftcard is also included - just add your note at the checkout if this is a gift for someone.
SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA
Free shipping on all deliveries within Australia for orders over $130.
For orders under $130 there is a $10 delivery fee.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours, please allow 3-5 days for delivery.
International shipping is $20 and orders will be sent via registered mail. Please note, you may be charged additional customs and duty charges in your country.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you change your mind, we accept returns within 28 days of receipt. All returned or exchanged items must be in unworn and undamaged condition, in their original packaging and giftbox.
To return or exchange an item, please email email@example.com
Returns must be sent back via registered mail and customers are responsible for the cost of returning the order.
REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
All our items are handmade by professional jewellers and should last if cared for properly. If your item breaks within the first 6 months, we will replace it or repair it free of charge. If you need an item repairing after this point, we will be happy to arrange it for a small fee. Please note, we can only arrange repairs for items purchased from our store.